[postgis-users] Trouble seeinglisting tables

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Mon Feb 13 14:06:06 PST 2012

Nothing obvious that I can see.

psql -d <db>

\d                  # should list the tables
\d mytable     # should list the structure of the table "mytable"
select * from mytable;  # should list the contents of mytable.

If you can post the outputs from these commands (the text before the "#") we can probably offer more informed advice.

Cheers

  Brent Wood