[postgis-users] Ubuntu and Postgresql9.1.3-2

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:13:33 PDT 2012

Thanks for the reply Jeff.

The extensions in my database is only plpgsql. Nothing else. Also I did
not separately install PostGIS. I installed it along with GeoServer using
the Synaptic. The complete list of installed packages are as follows,
1. postgresql 9.1 + postgis 1.5.3
2. postgis 1.5.3
3. postgresql 8.4 + postgis 1.5.3
4. opengeo-postgis 2.4.4

I did not install any from the source as in the wiki link you gave. So If I
remove, which ones should I remove?? Also since I need it to be connected
to Geoserver will removing the package affect the opengeo suite?

Thanks & Regards,
Smaran Harihar