[postgis-users] Sample usages of analytic functions

Martin Feuchtwanger feumar at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 11 19:41:51 PST 2013

Do you mind posting  a code snipet, Steve? Or maybe there are already
good examples posted somewhere.
I think yours is a classic case of GIS database analysis (not the exact
example of soils-parcels-taxes, but the concept of deriving useful data
based on the overlay of two independent layers).
I'm new enough to Postgis to know only that it's going to involve
ST_Intesection.

Martin Feuchtwanger  feumar at shaw.ca  604-254-0361
http://members.shaw.ca/geomatics.developer