[postgis-users] CopyTopology cannot copy a topology that "hasz"

John Morrison john.nmi.morrison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:55:50 PST 2013

Hi Sandro;

If you add the second line below sandwiched between the two lines you were
kind enough to send me, I again see the error...  AFAICT it only complains
when actually inserting nodes that have z...

select topology.createTopology('topo3d', 0, 0, true);
select st_addisonode('topo3d', NULL, ST_GeomFromText('POINT(1 2 3)'));
select topology.copyTopology('topo3d', 'topo3d-bis');

-jm