[postgis-users] A question on PostGIS Cookbook

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Wed Jul 16 19:43:37 PDT 2014

No worries Cyril,

Formality always appreciated.
Try this for me-- try the "WinnieBot" installs from
http://postgis.net/windows_downloads .  I'm working on the assumption you
are not working (yet) toward a production version. The ones at this
location: http://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg94/buildbot/ will
also allow you to use all the SFCGAL goodness of the 3D chapter.

I'm also cc'ing the postgis users group.

Hi all-- best suggestions for Windows PostGIS installs with 2.x Python?
Have the EDB versions of Postgres switched to 3.x Python?

Thanks,
Best,
Steve