[postgis-users] Tutorial: Bezier Curves - A More Flexible Alternative to Great Circles

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 02:01:11 PST 2015

Hey,
nice work !
I'm adding this to my personnal toolbox .

I'm a little curious because I know you are a R user, why didn't you use R
package to compute bezize, there are several?
Is this a portability issue?

For the interpolation, this can be substantially more difficult if you
allow outliers, etc.
(I would use R or python, because some modules already do this)

Cheers,
Rémi-C