[postgis-users] Cost weighted distance raster

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:06:55 PDT 2017

Thanks for following-up on this, Spencer - good to hear, as this would
be of interest to me as well, from an ecological perspective. I'll
note, depending on what you're doing, might be worth looking into a
recently-developed tool called gflow (see paper here:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/2041-210X.12689/abstract) -
I believe it is based on the same principles as Circuitscape, but is
much faster and memory-efficient.

Do you mind sharing what tool you have focused on for now?

Best,
Mike