[postgis-users] Role of PostgreSQL and PostGIS in disease outbreak control

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:18:00 PDT 2020

Dear Ben,

Please send a copy of your paper titled "
New approaches to aquatic and terrestrial animal surveillance: The
potential for people and technology to transform epidemiology".
We are looking to PostgeSQL/PostGIS solutions.

I will ask my colleagues to cite your work.

You can send a copy to drshishaozhong at gmail.com.

Regards,

Shao