[postgis-users] st_union produces different result from st_memunion

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 22:41:25 PDT 2020

That's interesting that ST_SnapToGrid doesn't help for the full dataset -
but not totally surprising, since it's a pretty blunt instrument.

I'd like to try out the larger dataset.  That free download website seems
to have a bunch of unpleasant strings attached though - is there any other
way you can make the data available?

If you are able to run Java, by all means try OverlayNG.  Happy to provide
advice on how to run it if needed.

cheers - Martin