[postgis-users] pg point cloud backup problem

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Sep 20 20:31:17 PDT 2022

I wrote this on IRC too, but will repeat for completeness.

I have the extensions for pgpointcloud built for PostgreSQL 11 - 14.  You
will find them in the respective extras folders here

https://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/

So for example, the package for PG14 is -
https://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg14/buildbot/extras/pointcloud-
pg14-binaries-1.2.3w64gcc81.zip

PG15 I don't have yet because the fix for PG15 hasn't been tagged yet,
though it is fixed in master branch.