[postgis-devel] OGC WKB/T - PGIS EWKB/T

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Wed Dec 22 10:07:09 PST 2004

Hi, Martin,

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:49:59 -0000
"Martin Daly" <Martin.Daly at cadcorp.com> wrote:

> The attached document is an adopted (by electronic vote if I recall
> correctly) OGC spec that extends the WKB and WKT in SF-SQL etc, to 2.5D.
> For OGC members with OGC portal logins, the file can also be found here:
> http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=909

Is remember having stumbled over this document earlier, but I always
regarded it as proposal. Is it really approved, and thus an official
spec?

However, we still have to convince the OGC to adopt our interpretation
of M values.

Thanks,
Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich