[postgis-devel] autoconf?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 6 18:03:55 PDT 2021

> Hi,
>
> On 2021-07-28 00:44, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> > Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Yes, I've had that warning (and many more) for a while. I didn't try to update
> anything to avoid getting into the discussion about dropping support of old
> OSs, libraries et al. again.
>
> Ra l.
[Regina Obe]

I just noticed the error on Winnie when trying to build PostGIS 2.5 and PostGIS 3.0.

I don't recall seeing the issue on 3.1 and higher.

Which branch are you all building on?

I haven't tested locally.  Could have happened during my mass update of libraries on mingw a couple of weeks ago I guess.

Thanks,
Regina