[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Planned release for PostGIS 3.2.0alpha1 September 3 (aka August 33rd)

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 20 15:13:52 PDT 2021

As discussed in our dev meeting which sadly some of our PSC were unable to
attend :(
It was proposed trying to get a PostGIS 3.2.0 alpha1 release out in 2 weeks.
Aroundish September 3rd.

Outstanding items planned to be done before release are as follows:

    Han's GIST sort merge
    KMeans merge
    Boundary merge
    Paul's three feature tickets
    Paul's crasher tickets
    Sandro's cleanup of topology tickets and feature completion
    Upgrade changes (Regina)
    Address standardizer (Regina)

We can revisit a day or so before planned to make sure all is in place and
ready to move forward.

+1 for target September 3rd 2021 PostGIS 3.2.0 alpha1 release.

Thanks,
Regina