[postgis-devel] the_geom

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 23 13:37:34 PDT 2021

No need to change those.  They will get fixed on the auto-push to transifex.  Though speaking of which I’ve been lax in my monitoring of that so I need fix those.  I think the building is broken at the moment

And I need to pull in the latest transifex changes.

I’ll do that after we push this big fat change and merge all the updated docs after.