[postgis-devel] 3.1.2 Release

Justin Pryzby pryzby at telsasoft.com
Wed Jun 30 10:05:33 PDT 2021

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 01:10:44PM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
>   - #4845, Add Pg14 build support (Paul Ramsey)

I was going to ask Devrim about packaging postgis for pg14 beta, but postgres
commit broke build of postgis 3.1.2 (which was released just to accommodate
pg14).

I see Regina applied a fix in 296e1bfd
| Suggested change from Julien Rouhaud (rjuju) to fix PG14
| references #4927 for PostGIS 3.2.0

And already backpatched as 26544e64.

pg14b2 is tagged, so tentatively expect no additional breaking changes in v14..
I'm not sure whether to suggest making another postgis release, or suggest that
Devrim create a package including the necessary 1 line fix.

--
Justin