[postgis-devel] Proposal: drop support for libproj < 6.1 in PostGIS 3.3.0

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Sat Feb 12 00:32:37 PST 2022

Nice to see that support matrix on the Wiki pages.

Just one minor remark:

- The

"* Means it currently does or doesn't but may change at release time"

is slightly confusing. Either something works or doesn't. I guess this
sentence means to say:

"'*Yes'/'*No' means it currently is compatible or not but may change at
release time"