[postgis-devel] PostGIS Known Issues : OEL7 to RHEL8 Upgrade

Nikhil Shetty nikhil.dba04 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:02:03 PDT 2023

Hi Team,

We want to know if there are any open/known issues that we may face
post-migration of the Postgres database  instance  with PostGIS enabled
from centos7/RHEL7/OEL7 to RHEL8.

We came across one issue regarding collation(
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Locale_data_changes), the solution for
which is to reindex or use logical replication. This is not related to
PostGIS but still a concern causing index corruption

In a similar way, we want to understand if there are any other known issues
related to PostGIS that should be taken care of

PostgreSQL : 13.6
PostGIS : 3.1.2

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil