Users mailing list configuration change

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Jan 11 10:23:00 PST 2024

On Thu, Jan 04, 2024 at 12:01:10PM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> writes:
>
> > It's been almost two months that postgis-devel runs with the new
> > configuration and I didn't read any complaint. Are you ok with
> > me doing the same on postgis-users ? Do you think we should ask
> > before change ?
>
> To me, the biggest point is that mailinglists that break DKIM are
> misconfigured, and this misconfiguration itself and especially modifying
> messages to have incorrect From: fields are are harmful.  So I don't see
> any question that all mailinglists should be fixed.

Given nobody else expressed other concerns I went for it and updated
config for:

  - postgis-users
  - postgis-tickets

I'm doing this with a script but the script failed for postgis-users
so if anyone with Mailman2 knowledge wants to help please let me or
SAC know via email using sac at lists.osgeo.org or via Matrix chat
using https://matrix.to/#/#sac:osgeo.org

--strk;