[postgis-users] Re: prime meridians for PROJ.4

Luís Mota luis.mota at iscte.pt
Tue Dec 17 13:34:33 PST 2002

Hi Frank.

I finally found time to take a look into this new srs file.

I notice there are some differences... There are a lot of 'AUTHORITY'
values... Was there any other relevant change? The thing is that I was
'parsing' the old format to extract some of these attributes, and I must
revise this parsing now...

Best regards, Luís Mota