[postgis-users] extent changed a little in rc3

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Mar 17 01:12:40 PST 2005

Bernhard,Mark
I can take the box2d output back to .15g, but be aware that box2d
uses single precision, not double, so the 1.0000001 would become
1.00000011920929, and not 1.0000001 as you would expect.

.8g would give it as written (for this specific case ;)).
The python site you mentioned suggests 17, but I think they
are referring to double precision, not single.

Currently the default is used, which is 6.

Give your numbers ;)

--strk;