[postgis-users] Storing geometries in variables

ruvenml at beamerbrooks.com ruvenml at beamerbrooks.com
Fri Aug 21 10:51:40 PDT 2020

The DO statement is not in standard SQL; it is a PostgreSQL extension
used to implement procedural languages like PL/SQL. Are you writing
PL/SQL code?   If so, it would be useful to have an explanation of what
you are trying to compute, particularly if the computations are
geometric ones.

Ruven Brooks