[postgis-users] Storing geometries in variables

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:33:25 PDT 2020

Hi, Ruven Brooks,

I am trying to explore its potential and versatility.

Can standard SQL work like a program?

As I understand, DO statement is similar to a function.

What I am interested in is to fully understand its capabilities and working
like a program.

Working like to powerful program would allow data manipulation.

Have you tried writing DO statement with Python?

Regards,

Shao