[postgis-users] (no subject)

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 02:30:44 PDT 2023

Good morning,

I have 5 postgis tables which have different types of geometries (1 point,
1 linear, 3 polygon). And also different field structures. These tables
share fields that provide the same information (project_monitoring,
municipality, etc.). Although the name of these fields is not always
identical according to the tables.

I would like to be able to create a view that can retrieve a few fields
from these tables: the geom, the values of municipalities, the
monitoring_scope  Do you know how I can do?

Thanks a lot.